If you are already incorporated in your local state as an Non-profit, this service will allow your organization to receive tax exemption status. Non-profit corporations follow state laws that are very different from those of standard corporations—but the business formation process is very similar. Non-profit Articles of Incorporation must be filed with the state and applicable state filing fees paid. In order for your nonprofit to become tax-exempt, Form 1023 must be filed with and approved by the IRS. Some states also require a state-level tax-exempt status filing.
- Consulting/Administrative Fees
- Amendment of Articles of Incorportation
- Schedule Attachments
- 3 Year Estimate Budgets
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- e-Filing IRS 1023 Application Federal Filing Fees Included ($600)
- e-File Turnaround Time 14-21 Business Days
- Appoval by the IRS varies (90 to 180 Business Days)
- Shipped Priority Mail (If required)
Disclaimer: Crim Group is not an attorney or law firm and does not provide legal advice. Nothing in this information is intended nor should it be considered legal advice. We are not attorneys, we offer Legal Document Preparation to the public at their specific direction.