Prepare Application with Federal, State and Common Law Search Report
- Paralegal Administrative Flat Preparation Fee: $1,250.00
- U.S. Government filing fees included. (One Class Only) $275.00 per class of goods/services.
- Idenify goods and services. Goods are products and Activities are services.
- TESS, TEAS, and ID Manual national search.
- Professionally Prepare a U.S. federal trademark application.
- Complete search strategy to uncover any exact or similar trademarks at the U.S. Federal, 50-State and Common Law sources.
- Search of pending and registered Federal trademarks.
- Search of pending and registered trademarks from all 50 States.
- Search of active trademarks from Common Law sources including:
- Internet domain name search of the popular extensions, including .com
- Analytical search of phonetically similar mark names by using powerful search queries including: wildcards, root words, multi-character substitutions, word segments and permutations, character replacement truncation variations, pseudo marks, and more.
- Review application for completeness and accuracy.
- Documents will be shipped to you via FedEx with tracking.
- Application Submission Time 30 to 90 business days.
- Application Approval Time with Trademark Office 6 months - years depending of the particular mark.
- Trademark Monitoring Services (Optional) $250.00 a year.
- Depending on filing requirments $75 Hr. contract rate may be applicable to complete federal filing.